Oh my, what a week! Technical difficulties have been an issue, and I hope they will be resolved in time for our next issue of What To Read Wednesday. We’ve been having some fun with culture here with the foods we’ve been eating and the books we’ve been reading. This week the focus is books about Mexico: food, culture, history, and famous people, I’ve tried to choose a good mix for you. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.
Books About Mexico
I have provided links to these books for both my American and British readers. Enjoy!
- Adelita: A Mexican Cinderella Story (UK link here)
- Dolores Huerta: A Hero to Migrant Workers (UK link here)
- Fiesta Time! (Celebrating Cinco de Mayo) (UK link here)
- If you were me and lived in… Mexico: A Child’s Introduction to Cultures Around the World (UK link here)
- Living in . . . Mexico (UK link here)
- Let’s Learn About MEXICO: Activity and Coloring Book (Dover Children’s Activity Books (UK link here)
- Mexico (True Books) (UK link here)
- Mexico (Paperback) (Blastoff! Readers: Exploring Countries) (UK link here)
- Look What Came from Mexico (UK link here)
Mexican crafts and cooking
- Mexico The Beautiful Cookbook: Authentic Recipes from the Regions of Mexico (UK link here)
- 4 Mexican paper crafts: Simple and fun craft tutorials inspired by Mexican Artisan paper decorations: Pinatas, paper stars, papel picado and paper flowers (UK link here)
- Life in Ancient Mexico Coloring Book (Dover History Coloring Book) (UK link here)