Does life ever feel like a circus to you? Monkeys running everywhere and you trying to balance it all? I’m certain it’s more than a 3-ring affair here some days! When I was a kid I loved to go to the circus, but I would always have to leave early as I would be very ill from allergies. These days, having animals involved is rare, and I must say I really enjoyed going to a Chinese circus in Beijing. Talk about wonderful acrobats and gymnastics! I hope that someday I can take my children to such a quality performance. Until then, I am looking into a nearby circus school to see if we can take a few classes and the kids can learn how to be properly goofy! This week, our focus is on circus books for kids!
This post contains affiliate links.
Circus Books For Kids
I have provided links to these books for both my American and British readers. Enjoy!
- So You Want to Learn: Juggling (UK link here)
- Kids’ Magic Secrets: Simple Magic Tricks & Why They Work (UK link here)
- Make your own Mini top Hats: includes 8 mini top hat templates (UK link here)
- If I Ran the Circus (Classic Seuss) (UK link here)
- Pippi Goes to the Circus (UK link here)
- Children’s Book: The Elephant and the Rope: (Moral Story for Kids on Overcoming Challenges and Adversity) (UK link here)
- Mirette on the High Wire (Caldecott Medal Book) (UK link here)
- The Berenstain Bears Bears on Wheels (UK link here)
- Be a Clown!: Techniques from a Real Clown (UK link here)