It’s Wednesday once again! We’ve accomplished quite a bit so far and are feeling worn down on this hump day. There’s still so much we must not forget to do before the end of the week arrives! I’m thinking nature is the theme to our day as I see an insect dial beside me, the kids are in the middle of putting together a lapbook about ants, and in our afternoon art class we’ll be working on a cardinal…so to keep the theme going, today’s What To Read Wednesday topic is elephant books!
This post contains affiliate links.
Elephant Books For Kids
It can be difficult to choose books for toddlers and young children. That’s why we have What To Read Wednesday! Each week a few of us put together a great selection of books on a given topic and bring them to you to help narrow down the choices for you.
To make things even easier for you, I have provided Amazon links to these books for both my American and British readers. The American links are the title of the book, and the UK links are in brackets. Enjoy!
- Elmer (UK link is here)
- Babar and His Family (UK link is here)
- Babar’s Yoga for Elephants (UK link is here)
- An Elephant in the Garden: Inspired by a True Story (UK link is here)
- “Stand Back,” Said the Elephant, “I’m Going to Sneeze!” (UK link is here)
- Ellie the Elephant (Illustrated Edition) (World Adventurers for Kids Book 2) (UK link is here)
- National Geographic Readers: Great Migrations Elephants (UK link is here)
- Draw 50 Animals: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Elephants, Tigers, Dogs, Fish, Birds, and Many More (UK link is here)
- National Geographic Kids Mission: Elephant Rescue: All About Elephants and How to Save Them (NG Kids Mission: Animal Rescue) (UK link is here)