Another week has passed, and Christmas is inching ever closer! I so enjoyed taking part in 20 days of kid-made Christmas ornaments that this week I’m featuring fantastic kid-made Christmas Tree Ornaments. What a great week at Mom’s Library last week where I featured Christmas wreath ideas. There were 165 fantastic ideas linked up and I’m sure there will more this week as Christmas and New Years are fast approaching. There won’t be a Mom’s Library next week as we’ll all be celebrating with our families, but we’ll return the following week. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a great year ahead!
Check out last week’s Mom’s Library featuring Christmas Wreath Ideas as well as many other awesome ideas!
Kid-made Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Frogs, Snails And Puppy Dog Tails has a simple but lovely plastic lid Christmas tree ornament.
- Christmas trees will get a little bling with JDaniel4’sMom pretty branch bracelets.
- What Happens at Grandma’s has adorable scrap paper angels that would look right at home sitting on a tree branch.
- Gift of curiosity will bring the smell of Christmas to your home with Cinnamon Christmas ornaments.
- Crafty Moms Share has a felt peace dove that will look lovely on the tree for years to come.
- School Time Snippets has 3 Reindeer inspired items for you to try with your children.
- Powerful Mothering has some brilliant glittered stars, and shares her secret tip so the glitter won’t fall off!
- The House of Hendrix has some pretty diy decorated wood plaque ornaments.
- Buggy and Buddy share 14 fabulous Christmas crafts using jingle bells, we’ve made a couple ourselves and have had lots of fun!
- Coffee Cups And Crayons has a practical and pretty bird food ornament.
- KC Edventures gives a tutorial on how to make vintage-looking dioramas. I think these are superb, and maybe the best ornaments I’ve seen this year!
- Little Bins for Little Hands has 7 ornaments, including a Christmas sensory sand ornament. Great idea!
- How Wee Learn sets up a work station for an invitation to create ornaments for preschoolers.
- Gummy Lump shares with us 15 kid made ornaments.
- Crafty Moms Share has a round-up of 63 of the Christmas ornaments and crafts they have done over the years! What a lot of fun!
- Fantastic Fun and Learning makes some egg carton Christmas bells which have turned out lovely.
Have a Browse Through The Stacks