Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favourite link from last month:
Angelicscalliwags have been learning about an Ojibwe tribe as a part of their Native American studies. I am impressed by how many activities they have been incorporating into their study. They’ve made a meal, made dolls from nature items, story-telling, mapping, and much more, too! I hope our family will be half as creative when we learn about Native Americans over the coming years. Hands-on activities are absolutely the best (in my opinion) for retaining the information you’ve worked so hard to learn.
To find out more about their studies, simply click on the picture.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!