It’s a beautiful, sunny day here in Northern Ireland, and it was nice to get out for a walk down to our nearest library. Such a change from the weather on Friday which was absolutely miserable! My children are working on math and history, and thinking about what they would like to bake for Valentine’s Day – maybe our Cinnamon Shortbread cookies? Or maybe they’ll find something new to try in one of the great books here. After all, what better place to find books than at the library? And if you’re like us, you’ll also have a home library you like to expand for the children. This week I’m bringing you a collection of Valentine’s Day books for kids to add a little love to your bookcase.
This post may contain affiliate links through which I may receive a small commission.
Valentine’s Day Books For Kids
- Valentine’s Ideas For Kids’ Lunches
- Valentine’s Day Bento Boxes For Kids
- Valentine’s Day Sweets and Treats
- The Berenstain Bears’ Funny Valentine
- Valentine’s Day Activity Book for Kids: Mazes, Coloring and Puzzles for Kids 4 – 8
- Everybody Loves Valentines